Spicy Salami Ventricina

In ancient times this salami was stuffed into the pork belly, hence its name – Salame Ventricina (ventre =belly). Today at San Bono, it is stuffed into a natural “collato” casing, but its strong and unique taste has remained unaltered.

Cut of meat: the mixture is made up of 80% lean meat and the remaining 20% ​​of fat ground with an 8 mm plate.

Processing: once the mixture is ready, a blend of paprika, chili pepper and sweet pepper is added.

Weight: 3 / 3.5 kg

Organoleptic properties: when cut, it has the typical orange colour given by the spices. Its spicy flavour is just right.